Bondi Strata Cleaners
Strata cleaners in Bondi have a range of weather conditions to consider when caring for a property in this area.
Bondi consists of the beach side areas that are hit with salt, sand, sun and wind. There is also the Bondi Junction area that has a large number of residential strata apartment blocks as well as commercial strata properties in the popular shopping precinct.
This means that a strata cleaning, gardening and maintenance company must be capable of caring for the full range of properties and weather conditions.
Many of the properties have landscaped gardens and grounds with bbq and outdoor furnishings and even swimming pools. Some of the resort complexes have gyms and both internal and external pools and spas.
Curtis Strata Cleaning Sydney has the experience to deal with all the different types of cleaning and maintenance required to cater for this wide range of properties and amenities.
Beachside suburbs have their own unique set of cleaning and maintenance requirements. These include high winds, sand and salt water spray that all affect buildings, windows and property grounds.
Curtis Strata Cleaning has been taking care of both commercial and residential strata buildings in the Bondi area for over 47 years! We’re still going strong!
Our strata cleaning company has more years of experience and expertise to ensure your buildings are kept in top shape at all times regardless of the weather conditions.
Bondi Strata Cleaners – Strata Cleaning, Gardening & Maintenance Services Include:
Litter & Bin Removal
Window & Glass Cleaning
Parking Lot Cleaning
Weekly garbage bin placement in street for collection
Rubbish Bin Cleaning and Disinfecting
Affordable & Trustworthy Strata Cleaners in Bondi
Curtis Strata Cleaning Sydney is well known throughout the Eastern Suburbs and Bondi region as the most trustworthy and reliable strata cleaning and gardening services.
Over our 47 years in business we have developed a range of systems and methods that streamline the entire strata cleaning and gardening process. Our Bondi strata cleaning work is completed in the least time while delivering a great result.
You pay for a better service that takes up less of your time – and money. All your tenants, body corporate members and owners will be able to enjoy their home or work place every day.
Give Fabrizio, our friendly owner/operator, a call on 0432 498 631 to discuss your needs, budget and to arrange a no obligation, free quote at your place.
Local Hotspots in Bondi
Locals talk about:
Great Beach & Rock Pool
Bondi beach is well known around the world for its great surf, rock pool and gorgeous walks along the coast path.
“Bondi Rescue” has made Bondi even more famous as this reality TV series is popular the world over. Known for its surfing beach, great swimming, beautiful rock pool, parks and beautiful views. The Bondi to Coogee and Maroubra beach walk is very popular.
“Sculpture by the Sea” is an annual event that shows art works along the coast walk. Gets very crowded and popular.
Great Shops & Transport
Bondi Junction has a huge Westfield Mall with a wide range of retail stores that include high end stores and the more down to earth supermarkets and cafes. Bondi beach (and Junction) have some great restaurants, easy transport with buses and trains make this an easy and popular destination for locals and tourists alike.
Popular Bondi Restaurants:
- Momofuku Seiōbo – The Star- This is a restaurant to save up for. Serving Modern Australian cuisine, it boasts a 4.6 rating out of 578 on Opentable. Even getting 578 people to leave a review is pretty incredible! Make sure you save though, their tasting menu is $185 per person for dinner Monday to Saturday.
- Harry’s Bondi – a local institution that gives many locals their morning caffeine fix. Boasting 4 stars from 22 reviews (Yelp). Accessible for those in wheelchairs.
- Pompei’s Bondi – right opposite Bondi beach Pavilion, Pompei’s is a popular local pizza restaurant. With 4.5 star ratings from 349 reviews (Trip Advisor) and rates #5 out of 291 Bondi restaurants.
Popular Parks & Recreation Facilities Around Bondi:
- Bondi to Bronte Coast Walk – the coast walk goes all the way to Maroubra via Tamarama, Bronte, Clovelly and Coogee. Although you do have to trek a bit on the road to get from Coogee to Maroubra. Get a map for the Bondi to Bronte coast walk here.
- Biddigal Reserve – beautiful grassy area that overlooks the ocean and rock pools around Bondi beach. A popular spot for picnics, bbq’s and a great play area for children. Located at the north end of Bondi beach, it has loads of shade, great cafe’s near by for a caffeine fix and lots more